Tuesday 29 October 2013

Joyce and Jade



'Joyce and Jade' One of my favourite labels in Sydney which I actually came across when strolling down the street! They are located in the emerging designer market in Sydney Westfield. As soon as I saw their designs I fell in love straight away! They have such a good eye for what works and create unique pieces that I have never seen anywhere else - one of the main reasons their label stood out to me straight away. It’s just the beginning for these talented girls and am excited to share with you some of my favourite pieces from them. Not only do these girls design their own clothes, they always have amazing vintage one off pieces coming in, which is what I am all about! So thought I would share with you my favourites :) 


Please check out their website www.joyceandjade.com.au for more information about these talented ladies and their other unique designs. Be sure to keep updated on their latest by following them on  instagram: Joyceandjade 



Vintage Universal shirt with vintage denim shorts - JoyceandJade



Vintage denim Jacket and Jeans - JoyceandJade



Denim Jumpsuit (in store now) with vintage reebok shirt 



Vintage Jumpsuit - Joyceandjade with white crop from SaboSkirt (www.saboskirt.com)
With my white Windsor Smith shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment