Friday 20 September 2013

Never too old for swings!


Spring has sprung and it’s a fun filled day today in Sydney! We spent the first day of Spring outside enjoying the sun while swinging on swings, playing on playgrounds and getting active! Who would have thought I would still enjoy swings just as much, if not more, than when I was a youngster? I’m sure I’m not the only one though - I think we all have an inner child that likes to come out and play sometimes ;)







 Above I’m wearing a tank from ‘All About Eve Clothing’ with my ‘Lack of Colours’ hat.

My blogger friend Alex Cuthill is wearing the Factory Skirt from ‘Three of Something’, (go to www.threeofsomthing.com They have amazing stuff!
Check out Alex's amazing blog! www.ourcolourbomb.com/
Love her style!




I’ve always been a fan of a stylish, wide brimmed hat for summer. I fell in love with this hat from ‘Lack of Colors’ http://www.lackofcolor.bigcartel.com/ 
However I should probably take it off and change into more appropriate shoes before I play tennis…


No comments:

Post a Comment