Friday 20 September 2013

Fun. Fashion. Events.



The past week has been has been full on and inclusive of all things fun, fashionable & sociable!
The week kicked off with a bang walking the red carpet at The Elysium Movie Premier, and let me just say - what a movie! If you love a non-stop, full-on, action-packed experience like me then this one’s definitely for you. I must admit I did also enjoy a bit of a perve on Matt Damon – I’ve turned into quite a fan! ;) 



Above: wearing The Fluro Flicker Jumpsuit from the cute boutique - Get Gorgeous (Instagram: GetGorgeous). Their online store will be up and running soon – Yay!


The week continued in the same fashion savvy tone. It was all about bright colours and prints at the Kookai Spring/Summer Collection Launch. The show as hosted in an edgy warehouse which offset the models elegant and bright style perfectly. I loved the industrial chic feel.





Above: wearing the Kookai Aspren Jumpsuit which is available now from Kookai in the new Spring/Summer Collection.

And since I obviously hadn’t had enough of my fashion-fill yet, I also modelled for the General Pants show at MBFF!! I had so much fun! It appears I had forgotten how much fun it is to be walking in a show - it's been quite some time!


Above: B.BAM collection was awesome! Taking polaroid pics while walking on the Catwalk, now that’s my style!


To finish off a busy and exciting week I experienced an amazing live performance from Ricki Lee at her new Army Collection Launch for Cotton On.


Above: wearing pink top from GetGorgeous (Instagram:GetGorgeous)
                              with enchanted pant from www.Pinkstitch.com .



What a busy, exciting, sociable, inspiring and eye-opening week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment